Tallpack International offers a complete range of rotating wrappers under its Tallwrapper series. These rotating wrappers have been developed on the back of intensive research and many years of experience. The rotating wrappers are fully automatic wrapping machines. A 4-column construction helps to absorb all rotational forces. The pallet remains stationary on the roller conveyor below. The film holder moves around the pallet and is thus able to wrap the pallet in an extremely stable manner.
The very latest technology and electronics have been incorporated into our Tallwrapper Rotating wrappers. The self-regulated tension metres have been combined with a load sensor, which helps to achieve the best results while minimising film use, eliminating deformation in the load and preventing foil breach.
• (1) Rotational wrapping downwards
• (2) Rotational wrapping upwards
• (3) Up and down wrapping starts and ends at each point at the top of the load.
• (4) Banner wrapping at all heights.
• (5) Dust-proof and splash-proof wrapping.
• (6) Individual wrapping of stacked pallets (2 seals on the film) or as 1 pallet.
Using a "Powered" pre-stretch-unit makes it possible to stretch the film by up to 300% (1 metre becomes over 4 metres) with minimum neck-down (a response where the film becomes narrower when pulled). This makes it possible to reduce packaging costs by up to 40%.
• The operating programme manages film use.
• Electronic and self-regulated tension control based on the profile of the load.
• Cutting and sealing of the film across the whole width to prevent film trails.